Scouts BSA Weekend Camp
Weekend #1: Aug 14, 15 and 16
Weekend #2: Aug 28, 29 and 30
Weekend #3: Sept 11, 12 and 13 (based on demand)
Scout: $80 (per weekend) / Leader: $40 (per weekend)
Unit arrival and check-in – 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
Merit Badges work starts
Camp opening ceremony - 7:30 pm
Merit Badges including Canoeing, Fishing, Kayaking, Rowing, Forestry, Weather, Bird Study, Geology, Leather Craft, Wood Carving, Fingerprinting, First Aid, Cooking, Fire Safety, Orienteering, Rifle, Shot Gun, Archery, Electricity, Communications, Engineering, Personal Fitness, Entrepreneurship. (Merit Badges are subject to change due to merit badge counselor availability)
**For the complete list of Merit Badges being offered, refer to the Leader Guide for a full list.
**There will be a Leader Lunch served Saturday for one volunteer per unit.
Saturday evening program
- Evening merit badges
- Game night in your campsite
- Non-denominational Religious Service
- Merit Badge work continues
- Lunch provided to everyone by camp staff
- Complete merit badge work
- 5:00 pm closing ceremony and departure.
** Early departure is available.
In order to safeguard the health of both campers and staff, all campers (youth and adult), staff, and guests attending the weekend camping experiences will be required to complete and bring the "Council/District Activities Pre-Arrival Health Checklist" to camp. This form can be accessed below in the files. Please complete this form along with sections A and B of the standard BSA Health Form.
All participants need to bring Parts A and B of the BSA Health Form to camp. You can find these forms by clicking the link above.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all campsites and program areas.
- We can accommodate both male and female Scout Troops.
- All meals except Sunday lunch will be left to the units for their preparation at their campsites. PLEASE PLAN TO BRING YOUR OWN FOOD AND COOK IN YOUR CAMPSITE. THE DINING HALL WILL NOT BE OPEN.
- Trading Post will operate with specific hours.
- At check-in Friday, units will receive camp t-shirts, Scouts schedules, health/ camp orientation, and camp map. Each unit will have a camp staff member with this orientation.
- To learn more, including a unique way our Scouts can participate in program activities at home, please go to Lasallecouncilbsa.org or contact Program Director, Meredith Isenberg, at firstname.lastname@example.org
|August Weekend Camp Leader Guide||Download|
|Camp Pre-Arrival Health Check List and Legal Waiver||Download|
|Council Refund Policy||Download|
|Merit Badge Schedule||Download|
|Restart Scouting Checklist||Download|
|Scouts BSA Weekend Camp Pre-Resq||Download|
|Sleeping Quarters Recommendations||Download|