La Salle Council Virtual Roundtable
The Virtual Roundtable is an information sharing session in preparation for your District Roundtable, where more specific details and plans can be discussed. This series of six Virtual Roundtables are being scheduled between July 2022 through May 2023 for adult leaders. These informational webinars will include:
- Up-to-date information on upcoming council events
- An overview of council events by event chairs
- Training segments
- Updates on national policy
- Updates on national events including jamborees
- An opportunity to ask questions and get answers online during the webinar
Join us from the comfort of your own home! Virtual Roundtables will be held on Zoom, so you can join us wherever you are.
How to Join?
(More information on link details coming soon - check back!)
Our next Virtual Roundtable will be held on Wednesday, Nov 30, 2022, at 7:00 PM EDT / 6:00 PM CDT.
Future Virtual Roundtables will be held on:
- Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Wednesday, March 29, 2023
- Wednesday, May 31, 2023