Our 2016 Popcorn Season is now closed.
Thank you for supporting LaSalle Council and helping us have a successful popcorn sale!
You can still support our Scouts by purchasing Trails End Popcorn online. Visit www.trails-end.com/ for more information.
Product Update from Trails End: We have recieved a notification recalling the Trail's End Chocolatey Caramel Crunch 18 oz. Bags (not sold at LaSalle Council). LaSalle Council was not affected by this recall and we have had no reports of this incident occuring in our council.
Trail's End Chocolatey Caramel Crunch 18 oz.
If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact Trails End at;
Trail's End Hotline 888-997-3897 or email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Increase your unit and council income – 70% stays local
• Pay for your entire Scouting program
• Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way”
• Learn Communication through selling popcorn
• Cool new incentives for Scouts who sell
• Sell online to friends and family out of town
Sell Popcorn Online
- New products only offered online (coffee, nuts, movie theater butter, etc.)
- All new web interface at www.trails-end.com!
- Selling online is the best way to sell to friends and family who live far away.
- Online sales count toward Scout prize programs.
- Use emails, Facebook, Twitter and other social media asking them to support Scouting.
- Allows customers to support the military and Scouting at the same time.
- Customers choose to donate $50 (gold level) or $30 (silver level) worth of popcorn for our troops.
- Combine storefront sale donations to make military donation levels.
- Military donations also count toward Scout rewards.
|Council Popcorn Chair||Beth Peterson||(574) 261-9449|
|District Popcorn Chair - Algonquian||Adam Heet||(574) 383-8062|
|District Popcorn Chair - Dunes Moraine||Vanessa Colvin||(219) 805-8683|
|District Popcorn Chair - Pioneer Trails||Erin Eberle||(574) 286-1456|
|District Popcorn Chair - Potawatomi||Melissa Wiatrowski||(219) 608-9926|
|Finance Administrative Assistant||Susan Gamalski||(574) 289-0337 x304|