Lodge Dues & Membership Transfer
Member dues are used by the Lodge to help fund Lodge operations. Operational expenses of the Lodge include a registration fee for each member, paid to the OA National office as well as a fee paid to the Section, for their operations. Additionally the Lodge supports the Council's annual Friends of Scouting (FOS) campaign with a financial contribution and provided monetary support for all Council properties. We also provide funds to help support camperships for youth members to attend the various summer camps.
Dues are $15 per year and the forms are due in the LaSalle Council office by Dec 31st of each year. Dues are effective from Jan 1 to Dec 31 of each year.
You can also download (below) and print a form to mail or drop off at the Council office if you prefer.
New Ordeal members pay the dues for the year in which they are inducted, as part of their Ordeal fee. (i.e., inducted in 2019, dues paid for the balance of 2019)
Your Annual Membership Dues Payment includes:
- Eligibility to participate in O/A and Lodge Events during the year.
- Eligibility to earn your Brotherhood Honor, if requirements met.
- Eligibility for the Vigil Honor, if requirements met, (dues must be paid by March 1st to be considered if eligible).
- Eligibility for O/A Awards, including the Founder's Award.
- Eligibility for O/A National Scholarships (Youth).
- Eligibility for participation in the National High Adventure Program (Youth). High Adventure programs are available at all of the BSA high adventure bases at a greatly reduced cost.
- Opportunities to serve on chapter or lodge committees such as the ceremony team (Youth).
- Eligibility to serve as a Chapter Officer (Youth).
- Eligibility to serve as a Lodge Officer (Youth).
- Eligibility to serve as a Section or National officer (Youth).
- Eligibility to serve as a member of the Lodge Executive Committee (Youth).
- Eligibility to vote at Lodge and Chapter Meetings (Youth).
- Eligibility to serve as an adult adviser in any capacity.
- Purchase O/A and Sakima Lodge clothing, patches and memorabilia.
Download and complete the form below to pay your current year membership dues. Please complete the transfer portion if your are transferring in to the lodge from another lodge, or it has been 3+ years since you last paid dues.
|Sakima Lodge Dues and Membership Transfer Form||Download|