ORDER PEANUTS ONLINE (CLICK HERE)
The LaSalle Council BSA has gone NUTS!
That’s right, Whitley’s Nuts to be exact! The LaSalle Council 2020 Spring Fundraising Sale is upon us! We are excited to offer this DELICIOUS, quality product to our units to help our Scouts earn money for their annual program.
The Sale is Simple:
- 40% commission back to your Unit
- 6-week timeframe, mid-March to mid- May 2020
- Take Order Only
- No prize program, cash goes into your unit account
- 10 item delicious product mix
- Great value for the price!
In the next month, we will be sending a sample of these delectable nuts to your unit leader. Please share with the rest of the unit so they can see the quality and value of this product. All cans are vacuum-sealed and cooked to order so the product is fresh and delicious, every time!
The week of April 27-30, 2020
• Last week for Scouts to sell, Units collect all order forms and arrange for payment in full to LaSalle Council.
Friday, May 8, 2020
• Payment in full and Unit order DUE to Council Office by check. Make checks payable to LaSalle Council Boy Scouts.
The week of May 15-22, 2020
• Nuts will be delivered to LaSalle Council. Closer to that date, we will let units know the exact day and time for pick up.
Here is The Whitley’s Difference:
Whitley’s “Home-Cooked” peanuts have a wonderful crunchy freshness and distinctive flavor because our peanuts are still made the old-fashioned way-hand cooked, slowly roasted to perfection. We choose only the highest quality, super extra-Large Virginia peanuts which are hand-selected for their size and freshness. Each batch is individually cooked with proven, traditional recipes to ensure the crisp, fresh flavor and unique taste for which our peanuts are famous.