2017 National Jamboree
A Jamboree Troop of 36 Scouts and 4 leaders will head to the Summit to experience the once in a lifetime adventure of a National Jamboree.
(Event dates do not include travel time to and from the Summit Bechtel Reserve.)
Jamboree Registration Links
(Scouts MUST submit both the Council and the National Jamboree applications to complete their registration)
Jamboree Fee: $1,475.00 payable in installments (payments may be made via the online form or made directly to the Scout Office.) ALL fees must be paid by February 28, 2017.
Scout Participant Qualifications
- Scouts and team members MUST have a current BSA membership with a Boy Scout troop or Varsity Scout team.
- MUST be at least a First Class Scout.
- MUST be at least 12 years of age by the first day of the Jamboree or an 11 year old that has graduated the 6th grade, but has not reached their 18th birthday by the last day of the Jamboree.
- Be approved by the unit leader and local council.
- MUST have appropriate parent/guardian to complete the online parental consent. (An email will be sent to the parent/guardian during the application process.)
- Participate in pre-Jamboree training experience with local council and unit leader.
- Filed a BSA Health & Medical Record with their council within one year of attending the Jamboree. (The local council will provide specifics closer to the Jamboree.)
- Submit all registrations fees per the local council’s payment schedule.